This was a school project where I created a different design for each letter of the alphabet.
The challenges I faced were coming up with new ideas since I really wanted to push myself to create designs that weren't an obvious choice. Making sure each letter was unique was also something I aimed to do since many letters have a similar shape to them.
("O" Final Design)
("J" Final Design)
I learned to push past thinking that an idea was "bad" and used them instead as a stepping stone to reach a design that is more creative. I also learned new techniques to support the ideas I wanted to create.
Click here for a high resolution pdf